There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Live events have been on pause for over a year now and Crew Nation knows many in our community are struggling to make ends meet. We’ve opened second-round grants to give additional money to those in need of emergency funding to cover critical costs such as housing, food, and extreme medical expenses. This application is open to previous Crew Nation grant recipients who meet the eligibility requirements outlined below.
In the application, you must provide a description of your critical expenses and submit support documentation. If accepted, you will be awarded $1,000 USD via PayPal. Applicants with the greatest need may be considered for a larger award based on their situation, the documentation provided, and availability of Crew Nation funds.
Please note: This is a needs-based application for individuals with emergency expenses and applying does not guarantee acceptance. Applications will go through a verification process and you may receive a message through Submittable from a member of the committee or their representative if there are further questions about your situation.
We will work through the applications as quickly as possible. In order to process applications in a timely manner, incomplete applications will not be considered. Final determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of the Crew Nation Fund committee.
The link to the application along with detailed instructions and the eligibility requirements are located below.
To qualify, you:
- Are a live music crew member and received a grant under a previous Crew Nation application
- Have worked in the music industry for 5+ years
- Are currently unemployed
- Are not receiving ongoing government support that covers 50% or more of your income prior to the COVID shutdown
- Do not have more than three (3) months in savings or income to cover your basic living expenses (e.g.-housing, utilities, food, transportation)
- Must provide documentation of need in the form of bills and bank statements
- Must provide proof of identity
- We will follow-up with you about your application through Submittable's messaging platform. We recommend that you log in periodically to check for messages, and set your email spam filters to accept messages from Submittable. Please view Submittable's instructions here on messaging or contact email@example.com if you are having technical issues viewing messages.
- For eligibility questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed for second round grants. Please check here at a later date for details on future application windows.